No need to register, all info can be seen easy, enjoy the deals, we welcome US , UK , DE , CA deals
Please read the Posting Rules app.php/posting-rules before you post or check out how to post here app.php/how-to-post or search to see if the item is already posted
Links may be Affiliated on our site, β€œDream247Deals” may Earn a small commission at no cost to you from qualifying purchases..
lets have a chat This section is designed for you the buyers to chat and have fun in ask questions, create polls show off your hoard
DreamDeals
Site Admin

How to use discount codes

Post by DreamDeals » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:35 am

so we have several different types of coupons we can use on amazon here is a basic how to apply and use these kinds of coupons or codes.

πŸ”· First, we have those coupons that will auto-apply at checkout these codes will auto-apply at checkout when a link is clicked normally after you have clicked one of these links it will show you at the top that it was applied to your account.
note the image yellow highlights first is when I clicked the link second is when I added the item to cart at checkout
πŸ”Ά AUTO APPLIED COUPONS

βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«

πŸ”· Second, we will look at clip coupons
πŸ”Ά CLIP COUPONS
On some product pages you will have clip coupons when u click these coupons they will check mark and let you know they have been clipped as shown in my image below this discount will show at checkout as shown below these coupons anyone can use always make sure it has clipped before checking out at times there is a double discount which means a clipped coupon and multi-use code or single-use code talked about below.

βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«πŸ”΄βš«

πŸ”· Third, we will look at multi-use codes
πŸ”Ά MULTI USE CODE
These are normally 5 to 8 letters and numbers long as shown below,
MULTI USE CODE -----> 8WF6C7HA
These types of codes anyone can use normally once per amazon account some items allow more than one item to be purchased with the same code and some only allow a max of one item. Copy the code and apply it at checkout as shown in my image below.

πŸ”· Fourth we will look at single-use codes
πŸ”Ά SINGLE USE CODES

SINGLE USE CODE -----> RDM9-FBSD2E-RGTARC
These types of codes only one person can use each code these codes are normally limited to a max of one item per code. Copy the code and apply it at checkout as shown in my image below.

Error msgs when using a code
πŸ”΄ Can not be applied to purchase - try switching the seller option this normally happens when the link clicked landed on the wrong seller store.
⚫ Code not valid - the code has been ended by the seller or no more items are left for promotion
πŸ”΄ Code has Expired - means the code has reached its end date
There may be other error messages but above are the most common

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. #AD #Deal Price as stated on the product page. Available while supplies last. any promotion or Code may change or expire at any time without notice. If any code has expired then the item cost is as stated on the product page.

Return to β€œGeneral Chat”