No need to register, all info can be seen easy, enjoy the deals, we welcome US , UK , DE , CA deals
Please read the Posting Rules app.php/posting-rules before you post or check out how to post here app.php/how-to-post or search to see if the item is already posted
Links may be Affiliated on our site, “Dream247Deals” may Earn a small commission at no cost to you from qualifying purchases..
DreamDeals
Site Admin

TetraVeggie Algae Wafers

Post by DreamDeals » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:55 am

TetraVeggie Algae Wafers

https://www.amazon.com/TetraVeggie-Alga ... B004HSOVRO
NO CODE NEEDED - NO ORDER LIMIT

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. #AD #Deal Price as stated on the product page. Available while supplies last. any promotion or Code may change or expire at any time without notice. If any code has expired then the item cost is as stated on the product page.

BeJimmiezopsy

TetraVeggie Algae Wafers

Post by BeJimmiezopsy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:28 pm

So I try and feed algae wafers for my plecos but it seems everything else eats them up before they do. This is putting them in when the lights are out too. Its nuts.

DreamDeals
Site Admin

Re: TetraVeggie Algae Wafers

Post by DreamDeals » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:58 pm

BeJimmiezopsy wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:28 pm
So I try and feed algae wafers for my plecos but it seems everything else eats them up before they do. This is putting them in when the lights are out too. Its nuts.
yes we had the same problem with ours when we feed them we ended up getting a PVC pipe to fit down to where the pleco was so we could drop a section of the wafer down to it easier we would break the wafer into 4 and drop 2 down at night b4 we went to bed and 2 inthe morning when we woke up an hr apart before we turned the lights on

our fish all looked like a pack of piranhas when we would drop in the wafers lol
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. #AD #Deal Price as stated on the product page. Available while supplies last. any promotion or Code may change or expire at any time without notice. If any code has expired then the item cost is as stated on the product page.

Return to “Fish”